As a MUZE customer want you to be happy and satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return the garment to us and we will either exchange your purchase or refund you.
Please note - we regret that sale items cannot be returned.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
A garment can be returned/exchanged/refunded provided:
- The garment is in its original condition, unworn and unmarked with the original swing tag attached;
- Garment/s can be exchanged for a different size/variation of colour provided that these are still available;
- Garment/s will be collected from you and the replacement garment size/variation will be delivered to you at no charge.
- Contact us within 7 days of delivery via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your delivery address and contact details
- Should the garment for exchange not be available you can either choose store credit to use for future purchases or a refund.
- In the case of a refund please provide us with bank details. Refunds are processed once garment has been returned and inspected.
- We do cover the cost for courier for exchanges, but in the event of a refund the courier cost of R60 will be deducted.
- We reserve the right to inspect the product to authorise your return. Once we have done so we will refund you with the purchase price of the product within 7 days of the return. We are entitled to refuse a return/refund if the garment/s are returned damaged, worn, marked or not in its original condition.
I GOT THE WRONG ORDER!!
- Our apologies if this does happen!! Please notify us and we will arrange to have the garment/s collected at no charge and replace with original order (provided that it is still available)
MY GARMENT IS DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE
- If your garment is damaged on delivery please notify us and we will arrange to have the garment/s collected at no charge and at your choice either replace with original order (provided that it is still available) or arrange a store credit or refund.
- We do our best to ensure that the garments we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
- Defects can occur and the garment may have slipped past our QC. A defect can be an imperfection on the fabric or a flaw in the construction of the garment.
- The following are NOT regarded as defects:
- normal wear and tear;
- incorrect care / washing of garments;
- alterations once garment has been bought